We have found a crab shack within a short drive of the camping ground, and are considering having a crab feast for the Saturday evening meal, if enough people are interested. We will provided crabs at market cost, which was around $47/dozen, recently (price may vary). We will be offering the crabs in increments of a half dozen (a typical meal size for most).
We will provide lunch and dinner on Saturday, and breakfast on Sunday morning.
To participate, please email Sam Ackerman. In your e-mail to Sam, please address the following questions:
- How many half dozen crabs do you want (2 half dozen are likely enough for a couple)?
- Will you require a Kosher option for food?
- How many other people will be in your group?
- Do you need a ride or can you offer others a ride in your car?
- Do you have your own tent?